We are only 10 minutes from the town of Hillsdale and Jonesville but when you pull into the campground you almost get that “up North feel”. We are in a beautiful wooded setting on an 88.5 acre lake( South Sand Lake). When we open and people come for the first time they are amazed by how we are this fun little family community in the woods but so close to reality.
35 miles from Jackson, MI
60 miles from Toledo, OH
39 miles from Angola, IN
85 miles from Detroit, MI
FROM JUNCTION OF M-99 AND LAKE WILSON ROAD:
Head south on Lake Wilson Road, then go west 1 mile on Hallett Road.
- Turn south on Bunn Road.
- Follow 2 miles to Mechanic Road.
- Jog left (East) and then right (South), before turning right onto Bunn Road again.
- Take Bunn Road 1.5 miles to Hallett Road.
- Turn right.
- Campground is 1/4 mile on the left.
From M-34 and M-127 (Hudson, MI)
- Head west on West Carlton Road / M-34
- Continue to follow M-3 10.9 miles (M-34 becomes M-99 closer to Hillsdale
- Continue on M-99 towards Hillsdale – 5.1 Miles
- Turn Left at East Bacon Rd – 2.7 Miles
- Turn Left at North Bunn Rd .6 Mile
- Turn Right at West Hallett Rd.
- Campground is on the left 100 yards down Hallett Rd.
** Please note you will pass Hallett Road coming into Hillsdale by the fair grounds – DO NOT TAKE – there is a 10 foot bridge located on Hallett Road between Reading Road and Lake Wilson Road.