9:45am — Registration & Site Viewing: We will get your information and give you a sheet with the available sites. Once registered you will be given a chance to walk/drive around to view the available sites. Golf carts will be available for those who do not want to walk.
11:00am — Lottery Drawing: If you have not registered & viewed sites you will not be entered in the drawing!
At this time, we have at least 5 Regular seasonal sites for the lottery. Site numbers that are open for the lottery are #57 (30 amp) Shed stays, #63 (30 amp) shed stays & concrete patio, # 74 (30 amp) shed stays & concrete patio, #82A (30 amp) deck &shed stay & #114 (up to 50 amp) with concrete pad & patio.
This is a family campground and therefore our activities are geared towards families and kids! Seasonal sites are for you and any of your children under the age of 18 living in your home. There is an annual fee for additional family members that you would like to add to your account. $30 per additional child & $40 per additional adult.
The rate for Regular sites for 2022 is $2800 plus metered electric.
- Must be present & registered to be entered in the lottery. Drawing is at 11am sharp.
- All in-coming units must be 2012 or newer.
- If you are drawn you must put down a $400 non-refundable deposit to hold the lot (this deposit will come off the lot rent). There is a pay in full discount of $100 if balance is paid by Jan 1. 2022 or a $50 discount if balance is paid in full by Mar 1, 2022 otherwise the balance is due by April 15, 2022. ACH is also available to those interested.
- The unit must fit the site as far as length & meter Amps. The sites are as is & we will not be making any changes.
- All new seasonal families will be required to fill out a 2022 Seasonal Agreement the day of the Lottery.
- After the 5 sites have been filled we will continue to draw tickets and place those who did not get a site. This will be for the purpose of our cancellation list in the event someone should back out over the winter or in the early spring.