Speed limit within the Park is 10mph
- All visitors must register in the office upon their arrival. See RATES PAGE for Visitor Fee.
- The age requirement to camp is 21 years of age. All campers on site must meet this requirement. If not, must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- All trash must be put in plastic bags and placed in the dumpster on the right as you exit the park.
- Campsites are designed for one (1) camping unit only. Each additional camping unit is considered another site and will be charged accordingly.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm to 8:00am.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Children may not be left alone in the campground without parental supervision.
- Children must be at their campsite by 10:00pm.
- All visitors must leave the park by 11:00pm.
- All pets must be attended at all times, even when tied up.
- Pet waste must be immediately picked up and disposed of properly.
- Animals are not allowed in the pool area or in any buildings.
- Fires are restricted to the site campfire ring. No large fires or bonfires (outside the ring). Please douse your fire with water before turning in for the night.
- Do not cut, deface or damage any standing timber, plants, or shrubs.
- Only temporary clotheslines will be allowed during your stay. Please remove clotheslines when you depart.
- Firearms, BB guns, bows & arrows, slingshots, and paint guns are strictly prohibited.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- No bicycle riding after the security lights are on in the park.
- Boat parking is not permitted at campsites.
- All buildings are smoke-free.
- No mini bikes, dirt bikes, four wheelers, or motorized scooters are allowed to be operated inside the campground. Electric scooters and bikes are allowed.
- Golf carts must have an insurance policy filed in the office.
- The management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior found to be detrimental to the campground.
- All Holiday Weekends require a 3 night minimum stay.
- All radios and TVs must be kept to acceptable limits. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY; SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult over the age of 18.
- No Glass Bottles allowed in pool area. All drinks should have a lid.
- No Diving into the pool & No Running in pool area.
- Showers are suggested prior to entering the pool.
- Only lifeguard approved flotation devices are allowed in the pool.
- Pets are not allowed into the pool area.
- Babies/Toddlers must have a pool approved swim diaper on at all times while in the pool area (available at the camp store).
- Emergency phones are available in the office and on the bath house.
- Pool hours are approximately 10:00am until dusk (may be adjusted due to weather or other circumstances).
- No smoking in the pool area.