- Waiver and Release of Liability: My child(ren)'s participation in the Event is voluntary and subjects them to the possibility of physical injury (which could be minimal, serious, and/or result in death). Accordingly, I agree to the following:
- I hereby release and hold harmless Gateway Park Campground, Inc. (Campground), its officers, directors, employees, agents, volunteers, and contractors (collectively, Releasees) from any claim, demand, loss, liability, damages, and attorney fees and costs whatsoever arising from, related to, or resulting from these Risks (Claims), including those caused by negligent acts or omissions of any or all of the Releasees.
- I recognize the safety concerns involved in the Event and attest and certify that my child(ren) do(es) not have any physical health or mental health limitations that would prevent them from participating in the Event safely, and I have not been advised otherwise by a healthcare professional.
- As between each of the Releasees and me and my child(ren), I will be solely responsible for any and all medical and related bills that I or my child(ren) may incur because of any injury, that I or my child(ren) may sustain as a result of my child(ren)'s participation in the Event, including those sustained on the premises where the Event is conducted.
- This Agreement shall be binding on my estate, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, as well as any other party asserting a Claim on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
- General Provisions
- I hereby expressly agree that (1) this Agreement shall be governed and construed according to the laws of the state of Michigan without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and (2) any action or proceeding concerning any Claim or the meaning or effect of any provision o the Agreement shall be conducted only in the state courts located in Hillsdale County, Michigan, and that for such purposes, I expressly submit to he jurisdiction of such courts.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding between and among the parties concerning these matters. No waiver, modification, or amendment of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be effective unless made in writing, and signed by the party to be charged.
- I hereby expressly agree that if any portion of this Agreement is held invalid, the balance of the Agreement shall nonetheless continue in full legal force and effect.